Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Reflecting and Goal Setting Term 1-2



Reflecting and Goal Setting
Term 1-2

Reading:
This term I learnt in reading how to read better and also put the information into my own words while I am reading.


My reading goal for Term 2 is is to read more and look carefully at some of the words that i'm not too sure about and find the meaning.
To achieve my goal I will need to read carefully and paint a picture in my head while I am reading a book.
Writing:
This term I learnt in writing how to use interesting hooks and to make my story feel like you want keep on reading it.


My writing goal for Term 2 is score to a higher level in writing so that I can be nearly perfect.
To achieve my goal I will need to work hard and listen.
Maths:
This term I learnt how to understand more about decimals and place value.


My maths goal for Term 2 learn more about maths so that I can be better at it.


To achieve my goal I will need to listen to Miss Anderson and pay attention.  Practice practice practice makes perfect.
Personal:
This term I have worked hard in my classroom and have been a star student.


My personal goal for Term 2 is stop having an attitude and get on with my work.
To achieve my goal I will need to listen and stop and think I need too.


This shows my goals from T1-T2.  I have to try reach my goals to be a star student.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.