Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

Reflecting and Goal Setting Term 2-3

Reflecting and Goal Setting
Term 2-3


Reading:
This term I learnt how to look closely at a book by comparing characters, evaluating, summarising, predicting, making connections and learning new words. I also have been reading more often than I used to.  


My reading goal for Term 3 is to read more often and do more challenging reading tasks.  
To achieve my goal I will need to go to the library and and pick a good chapter book.
Writing:
This term I learnt how to write a persuasive speech using language features such as rethorical questions, hooks, emotive language, statements, opinions, statistics, and solutions in a persuasive speech planning framework sheet.


My writing goal for Term 3 is to use more powerful words in my writing.  
To achieve my goal I will need to learn those words in my spelling book at home.  
Maths:
This term I learnt how to say my basic facts quicker.  


My maths goal for Term 3 is practise my times tables.
To achieve my goal I will need to learn them every night at home.  
Personal:
This term I need to practise my lines for the production so that next term I will have them all right.    


My personal goal for Term 3 is to be a rolemodle.   


To achieve my goal I will need to stop having an attitude.
Here I have filled in this reflecting and Goal Setting  Term 2-3 this shows what I have learnt and what I want to achive for next term.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.